Maine CDC has a new way to communicate about agency rulemaking with its updated Maine CDC Rules webpage.
Interested parties may sign up to receive updates on specific topics:
- Disease Management (includes health data and reporting, disease detection and prevention programs, mortality review, etc.)
- Environmental/Public Health (includes radon, tanning facilities, child lead poisoning prevention, public water systems and health, environmental testing laboratory, etc.)
- Healthcare Access/Sustainability (includes Certificate of Need, designating underserved areas, free care guidelines, etc.)
- Infectious Diseases (includes immunizations, epidemiology, notifiable diseases, etc.)
- Licensing, Certification and Professional Standards (includes licensed medical facilities, services and professionals, health inspections, licensed body artists, child care licensing, eating and lodging places, campgrounds, medical marijuana, tobacco licensing, etc.)
- Maternal Health and Family and Children (includes child/newborn screening and testing, children with special needs, WIC, out-of-home investigations for reports of child abuse and neglect, etc.)
- Vital Records (includes birth, death, marriage, data release, etc.)
To subscribe to these and more topics, visit our subscription page.